Thursday, September 28, 2006

This isn't working

My hope of comming up with enough odds and ends about celebrities to use as fodder for mean spirited one-liners has gone down the tubes. I'm way more interested in coffee cup lids, t-shirts and beach weather than I am in celebs. Therein lies the problem.

A good portion of the topics I've broached in Daydream Vaccination are subjects I found really compelling. Because I cared about what I was writing I would work too long and neglect my real job, which is grant writing by the way. My hope for Celebrity Nes was, since I care so little about celeb news, that I could write a casual comic blog about it. No luck though, I find this shit unbearable.

I figure the best thing to do now, since I'm really sort of hooked on blogging, is to just write what I want and be mature and disciplined enough to not let it interfere with the rest of my life.

Please join me back over at Daydream Vaccination for new posts. Thanks, and my appologies for being so flighty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

I am just psyched Daydream is back up!! Woo hoo.

AND I appreciate your honesty about the celebrity blog. Too funny. What a funny statement in and of itself that you found this blog subject too boring to continue. That itself is a commentary on celeb news. You are deep, dude.

Lisa

6:07 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

You flighty flighty bastard. Write what you want. Poem, something you saw on tv, the cat that haunts your dreams...........we'll follow along.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home